One of the first things I learned as an entrepreneur is that you need to be your own support system. There are so many people who will tell you all the reasons why and how you can’t do it, but there’s only one person who can make or break it: YOU!
You’ve heard the saying that we are our own worst critics, but it doesn’t have to be that way. Learn how to use affirmations for entrepreneurs and create a positive mindset around your goals.
The entrepreneurial lifestyle can be an exhausting one. And it’s important to take care of yourself in order to stay productive.
The entrepreneur’s journey is also a difficult one. It can be lonely, full of setbacks and disappointments, with moments of elation in between. The highs are high but the lows are low. And it’s those lows that make you question everything: your skills, your worthiness, your commitment to following through on this crazy idea you had in the first place.
But there is good news! You’re not alone in this and I have compiled some affirmations for entrepreneurs to help you get back on track when life throws its curveballs at you.
What are affirmations?
Affirmations are positive statements that you make to yourself. It helps you focus on the positive aspects of what you want, which makes you more likely to manifest it in your life.
If you believe in the law of attraction, affirmations are a part of it. It applies the idea that if you focus on what you want, and not on what you don’t want (in other words, negative thoughts), then the universe will respond by giving you more of that which you desire.
Going around thinking ‘I am not good enough’ is not only unhelpful but doing so is also a surefire way of making this belief become a self-fulfilling prophecy.
In contrast, thinking ‘I am highly intelligent’, is not only more useful but also helps you to live and present yourself as someone who is in fact highly intelligent.
As an entrepreneur, your perception of the world has a lot of power over what happens to you. Start using affirmations to improve the way you think about yourself.
Because whatever you tell yourself ultimately becomes your reality.
If you have limiting beliefs, then it is these beliefs that will ultimately determine the outcome of your business and what happens to you.
And that’s why knowing how to effectively work on them can greatly improve your situation.
By learning how to remove negative self-beliefs from your mind, you can replace them with positive ones that are more supportive of your entrepreneurial goals.
But how do I pick an affirmation?
Affirmations work best when they are tailored to you because only the person doing the affirming knows what is important to them. Choose a few from the list below and start a daily affirmations routine.
Focusing on the positive is a key to success for entrepreneurs. Your business success is often a reflection of you and your efforts so the most important thing to do is to maintain a positive mindset. The following affirmations will help you keep your chin up and get through any tough times:
- I can do hard things!
- Today I will be kind to myself
- I am not my thoughts.
- My life is going in the direction that’s best for me.
- Life is too short to worry about it all day long.
- I am a successful entrepreneur.
- I attract my ideal clients easily.
- My business gives me financial freedom.
- I am capable of making tough decisions
- I am confident.
- I am focused.
- Money flows to me in avalanches of abundance.
- I am worthy of success.
- I will always be my authentic self.
- I have created the life of my dreams.
- My business is my dream job.
- I exude and attract positive energy.
- I am disciplined.
- I am motivated.
- I am living my dream life.
- Making money is easy.
- I make multiple streams of income easily.
- I am a money magnet.
- My business provides value to my clients.
- Creative ideas come to me easily.
- Money comes to me in fun and surprising ways.
- I trust that I will always make the right decision.
- All of my hard work will be rewarded.
- I run a successful business.
- My business provides amazing financial security.
- My business is a massive success.
- I can step out of my comfort zone.
- I will have a productive day.
- Every client that my business serves will be impacted in a powerful way.
- My business attracts new clients effortlessly.
- I will make a positive difference in every person I interact with.
- Amazing opportunities are coming my way.
- I am a successful small business owner.
- There are no limits to what I can do and achieve.
- Every single day is another opportunity to be a positive influence on others.
- My business is growing.
- I will not let imposter syndrome distract me.
- I am worthy of everything I have achieved.
- I surround myself with successful people.
- I am grateful for the opportunity to be my own boss.
- I am passionate about helping others.
- I am living my dream.
- My business is creating generational wealth.
- I do not worry about things I cannot control.
- I am thankful for all the opportunities coming my way.
- I believe in myself and my ability to succeed.
- I am manifesting everything I want in my business.
- I make money effortlessly.
- I am building my dream life for me and my family.
- I manifest million-dollar opportunities.
- I am one step closer to reaching my goals every day.
- I attract people who help me meet my goals.
- I am free of the fear of mistakes and failure.
- Profitable ideas come to me easily.
- I see opportunity everywhere I look.
After you’ve chosen the affirmations that speak to you best, make a promise to yourself that you take some time every day to say them to yourself.
It will feel weird in the beginning, maybe even a little awkward. But stick with it.
Don’t underestimate the power of affirmations. They are positive statements we make to ourselves, usually without realizing it. Every time you think about yourself or your business as “impossible” (e.g., It’s too expensive, I can’t do it) or “negative” (e.g., I’m not smart enough), you are making an affirmation to stay small and limited.
When you think about your future with excitement and optimism, focus on what’s possible and take action to make it happen, that’s an affirmation for growth.
At the end of your day, take a few minutes to reflect on what you accomplished and how far you’ve come. This is an easy way to keep track of all your accomplishments and remind yourself that you can do anything! Remember to focus on positive affirmations today so that tomorrow will be even better.
You may also like: 30 Positive Words of Affirmation