This post may contain affiliate links and we may earn compensation when you click on the links at no additional cost to you. All opinions are my own. Please read my disclosure for more info.
Do you believe in the law of attraction? The law of attraction is the belief that whatever you put out into the universe, you’ll receive the same in return. In other words, positive or negative thoughts and beliefs will bring positive or negative experiences into a person’s life.
Some people believe that “good energy” seeks out “good energy” and that positive affirmation can change a person’s negative mindset or remove limiting beliefs.
Think about it. When someone has negative thoughts or experiences, the more they think about and dwell on it, the more their mood starts to reflect how they are feeling.
That’s why positive affirmations are powerful. When we retrain our thinking we open ourselves up to more positive experiences that can change our lives.
Positive affirmations are statements we repeat to ourselves either daily (like in the mornings before coffee) or throughout the day that helps to shift our thoughts and create a positive mindset.
If you’ve never tried reciting positive affirmations to yourself, consider doing it. In the beginning, it may feel a little silly. Try setting aside 5 minutes of your day to be still, calm, and relaxed. Take a few deep breaths and start repeating your favorite words of affirmation.
If you do this daily, you’d be surprised at how much this helps with mood, self-esteem, and motivation.
30 Words of Affirmation That Will Change Your Life
- I am strong.
- It’s not my fault when others are in a bad mood.
- I deserve to be seen.
- My feelings are valid.
- I am not ruled by my emotions.
- I am exactly where I need to be.
- I am loved.
- I am protected.
- I am talented.
- My name is being called in rooms I’ve never even stepped into.
- No weapon formed against me shall prosper.
- I am free from lack and struggle.
- I deserve to be loved.
- I attract wealth and abundance.
- Prosperity finds me everywhere I go.
- Money comes to me easily.
- I am blessed.
- I am prosperous.
- I can do anything I put my mind to.
- Abundance and overflow find me wherever I am.
- I am creative. Profitable ideas come to me easily.
- I am free of the fear of rejection.
- I am free of the fear of failure and mistakes.
- Money flows to me easily, frequently, and abundantly.
- Prosperity is mine and I deserve it and expect it.
- I know my value and I am worthy of receiving abundance.
- I am good enough.
- Success comes to me easily. Abundance and prosperity flow to me from every direction.
- Opportunity is everywhere I look.
- I am blessed and highly favored.
Share this post on Pinterest!